Wednesday, January 21

One of my guilty pleasures

Wednesday, January 21
I'll admit it - I can be a nerd at times. And, one of my nerdy qualities other than things such as sudoku and crosswords are brain teasers and puzzles.

Awhile back (probably more than a year ago) my coworker came across this website called "Clue Chaser" - if you want to check it out, you can do so by clicking here. Anyway, ever since we've been collaborating on the different games and puzzles found within. Recently, the designer has published a 3-part clue hunting series, each which build upon each other. Just like a good soap opera, you do have to wait until next week to see the conclusion - only in this case, the "next week" being figurative for "when the next puzzles get published."

Anyway, the 3rd and final series is being published sometime in February. If you're into these kinds of things and are nerdy like me, maybe you'll like it. I will warn you, these are not easy puzzles. The games themselves can take days to weeks to solve - but I think that's part of the fun. Check out the teaser videos for the third and final portion of the current game, and if they seem interesting enough, go to the site and check out some of the sample puzzles, or work your way through games 1 and 2.





0 comments: