Thursday, March 13

Home Improvement!

Thursday, March 13
As promised, here are a few photos of our home improvement efforts. No, we're not finished, but, we have done a ton so far. Just a few more coats of paint and two more rooms to lay floor down, installing some trim/transitions and we're done!

Bedroom Paint Before:

Bedroom Paint After (still needs one more coat):

Time to Rip up the carpet!

Our living room sans flooring:

The wood!!

My dad laying the glue (the stickiest stuff in the world):

Our first rows:

Finished product!!

Anyway, that's it so far! We will definitely need to get some area rugs, and once the guest bedroom is finished, I'll post some photos of that too!

3 comments:

Kigozi Petero said...

Looks good so far, guys. Do let me know if you need a hand--my spring break time is running out! Can't wait to see the finished project.

The Taylor Family said...

This looks awesome! Wish I could be there to paint...remember painting Cara's room back to white?? It's been way toooooo long since we've chated. How are you? I miss ya tons!

HRBabe said...

yay! :)