Sunday, August 5

I've become a slave to Myspace!!!

Sunday, August 5
Yes, yes...its very very sad. But, I am addicted to myspace, which, is why I pretty much never post here. Though, I think I might try to start again. I really can't help myself. Aside from attempting to stalk old boyfriends and college friends, it is also where the majority of my fam (and, by fam I mean siblings & cousins...both mine & Steve's) also hang out and post and therefore a great way for me to keep updated in their lives. And, as addicted as I am to it, I'm just way too lazy to try to keep up with this blog and myspace. Not that I've even really posted any blogs over there aside from photos of my new do (which, I chopped it off...only to my shoulders) and pointless yet very entertaining surveys.

Anyway, its probably because nothing too exciting has been going on....rather, exciting enough for me to post about. Though, I guess I have been to San Diego & Vancouver since my last post. Probably could have written about those. But, like I said. I'm lazy. haha. Guess some things never change.

0 comments: