Friday, August 31

So...*yawn*....tired!

Friday, August 31
So, I felt crappy yesterday cuz of allergies. Therefore, I didn't cook dinner. Steve & I went out & met up with a friend who's wife is out of town and had wings ($.40 wing night at hobbit hoagies). Well, I went home around 8:30, and he went to his friends to play tiga' tiga' woods ya'll ya'll...EA Sports....sorry, I get caught up in the theme song! Anyway, I passed out on the couch, woke up at 9:30, and went to watch TV in bed *slash* fall asleep. Well, I fall asleep, turn off the TV, then Ash keeps freaking me out by thinking he's hearing things. I am a wuss and can't sleep well when Steve is gone (constantly paranoid about something). But, I finally manage, and Steve gets home around 11:30ish I think.

Well, I fall asleep, but, wake up at like 2am. Go back to sleep. Wake up at 4am. Think "I still have 2 hours to sleep!" Go back to sleep. Wake up at 5am to the sound of a cat puking in our bedroom (lovely lovely sound). Luckily, Steve volunteered to clean it up. Finally fell back asleep. Woke up at 6:30.......6:30?!?!? My alarm was set for 6am. It never went off.

A few months ago, the radio on my clock radio stopped working. I HATE the buzz sound on my alarm, so I always woke up to the radio alarm. Plus, it was quieter also so it wouldn't usually wake up Steve. Well, I guess the buzzer part has finally gone out too. I mean, I have only had this clock radio since I started college 10 years ago! Gaw, you'd think a $10 alarm clock would be of higher quality!!

At least I can be scrubby to go to campus. That's one thing I miss about college life. Screw what you wear!! I wish I could be scrubby at work sometimes because, some days I just don't give a poop! haha.

Goals today:

  • Get registered
  • Get back in time to take Lokie to the vet (his favorite!)
  • Workout (if I'm not feeling too crappy, I skipped yesterday)
  • Go to BB&T for our FHA loan application
  • Go to the driving range (if its not rainy).
Pretty packed for my "Day Off!"

0 comments: