Saturday, April 12

Meme: The 5 Things

Saturday, April 12
So, I have apparently "been tagged" by Christina to list "5 Things you May Not Know About Me" - so, here it goes:

5 Things
  • I'm a caffiene addict - its gotten to the point where I actually make coffee on weekends. I've just recently started doing this.
  • I'm so over working for a living and am really ready to just have kids already so I can give up the 9-5 (or 7-4:30 in my world) life.
  • Excited to earn my master's but skeptical if it will even do anything to "get me ahead" in my career (but, please revert to the previous item for futher detail)
  • I have a series recording set for "A Haunting" on Discovery Channel - I love watching stuff about ghosts, gouls, spirits. A little jealous I've never encountered one, but, at the same time also very thankful
  • I fell in love with at least 10 guys (and I fell hard) between the ages of 18 and 23. Thankfully it was Steve who was the last!

And now, I'm supposed to *tag* 5 other people - well, I'll just tag those that I actually know have a blog: Ange from The Taylor Family, Jenn from Sketches of Thoughts, and Asha of So Cheap and Juicy. Enjoy!


1 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

You stinker! I love that day on the rock too...and I miss you tons!