Thursday, October 18

Let the Fun Begin!

Thursday, October 18
So, today I head out to San Antonio for my BFF's (http://hrbabe.blogspot.com/) wedding this weekend! Its going to be so exciting. I haven't seen her since my wedding, which, is kind of funny in a way. :) Hopefully someday we can visit each other and not have one of us running around all crazy and being pulled in every which direction. I just hope my flight doesn't get delayed, because, we have a 60% chance of thunderstorms today. It really sucks that the airlines have been providing really crappy service these days, because, do you really have a choice when you fly? I mean, I guess I *could* have drivin the 20 some hours out to the wedding, but, not worth it! Well, the wedding is worth it, but, not the time spent driving. So, I guess suffering an airline delay is still better than driving, but, at least when you're driving you're actually making progress in getting to your destination. Oh well. Anyway, I leave at 12:20pm! I'll be in Texas (hopefully) around 3:30! Going to be fun!

0 comments: