Monday, October 22

It was a success!

Monday, October 22
So, I made it out to San Antonio and back. And, the wedding was alot of fun. I gave a crappy speech, which, I had it all planned out in my head but then got up there and didn't think I made any sense but oh well what can you do. I blame her dad for starting my water works going, haha. Anyway, now I hate my BFF cuz she's sitting on a carnival cruise (probably sleeping in at the moment) and I'm stuck here having to go to class AND work! What kind of a friend is she anyway? ;) Nah, she deserves it, and I'm glad she finally has time to relax because, she was pretty stressed there for awhile.

As for me, I'm still recovering from Saturday night. I think I helped pack up stuff from the venue until about midnight, and then headed over to the hotel to pick up her brother, wedding dress & groom's tux. Her bro drove them to their hotel after the ceremony. So, by the time we got back to the house, unloaded everything (which felt like forever) I finally got to bed around 1am. And, I had to get up at 4am to get everything ready and packed to leave for the airport. Stupid FFA requiring you to be there 2 hours early. :P But, I got a nap yesterday, and tried to go to bed at a decent hour, but hopefully tomorrow I will be more caught up on sleep.

Anyway, I had better go pack my gym bag and see if there is anything around for me to eat for breakfast. Peace!

0 comments: