Sunday, January 21

The Sunglass Party

Sunday, January 21


Yes, yes, its true. The Avs crushed Detroit last night, and a sweet victory it was. However, the highlight of the night, aside from our creative concoctions of appletini mixers, alize, champagne and vodkas, was deeming the party, the sunglass party. Not only was it a dance party in my living room, but, we all donned the funkiest glasses we could find. It was awesome. I love wearing my pink target glasses around when I *don't* have a migraine. Its so refreshing.

I wish I would have had a pair of these suckers that's for sure. I wonder if I can find a pair around here, it is the sunshine state after all. I think maybe next time we'll have a sunglass party on purpose. It definitely put my in-house booty shaking on a celebrity level.

Unfortunetly, its becoming close to my bedtime. I have a 25-part skin routine I have to do on a nightly and morningly basis just to keep my zits at bay. What is up with adult acne anyway, I thought puberty ended at like, 17. Anyway, smooches to all my lovelies!

1 comments:

Asherbelle, who thinks you're neat said...

Alooooooe! Is that you?? IS IT??