Wednesday, April 15

Uninspired

Wednesday, April 15
Its been weeks since I've posted.  I haven't been motivated.  I'm not even motivated to follow the 'format' I had set up originally.  It would be pointless as I have made zero progress on anything lately anyway.
 
But, I will tell you the following:
 
  • I haven't been to the gym since last Tuesday
  • I've eaten a slice of cheesecake and have had one brownie every day since Sunday
  • I'm exhausted from working 12 hour shifts and from working last Saturday (which I volunteered to do)
  • My brain hurts from thinking about a project that is due in 2 weeks
  • I turn 30 in 4 days
 
Despite all this, I was down to 144lbs on Sunday.  Going to go to the gym today to hopefully prevent me from gaining weight this week.
 
I apologize I have nothing exciting to add to this crappy post.  Hopefully I can get back into a routine soon enough.
 

0 comments: