Thursday, January 17

Gotta love grad school

Thursday, January 17
So, one of our semi-assignments for my GIS in Social Sciences class was to create a webpage. Kind of funny considering I already have this blog (for one), a myspace page and a facebook page. How many pages does one girl need? Anyway, I figure this site could be strictly used for my graduate studies, and a way to build my GIS portfolio. I put a bunch of maps I have published on there. I'm considering putting my research papers on there as well, but before I do I need to be sure to save them as PDFs. I just hope no one tries to plagurize me. Well, at least if they do, I have proof its really mine!

Anyway, here is the site:
http://jes.rogers.googlepages.com/

It really needs some sort of a comment box area....I'll have to look into that

0 comments: