Monday, September 24

14 min till I gotta take off...

Monday, September 24
Thought I would try to get in a quick update before I leave for class. Here it goes:

As far as the house hunting goes....we've probably toured about 10 houses. We have 3 "tentatively" on our list. But, we'll be looking at 4 more this week (hopefully). Figures the ones that we wanted to tour most are the one's under contract. Guess that just means we gotta get the ball rolling fast if we see something we fall in love with. Its a hard process, because we're so anxious to get out of our crappy apartment, but, at the same time, it is a HUGE investment. And both Steve and I have decided we're not going to settle for anything. We're going to hold out until our "dream house" plops in front of us. Well, dream house within our price range that is. We've seen several "dream houses" all the way upward of a cool million. Yeah, don't think we'll be checking those out, though, it is fun to pretend! And something to strive for!

As far as school goes, I think I'm doing ok. Only 3 more weeks before my first exam. Which, they are both *right* before HRBabe's wedding. But, that is a good thing because they I don't have to bother with trying to study for an exam when I should be playing Maid of Honor. I will probably do some chapter readings on the plane, but, otherwise, should be a relaxing time....in the sense of a wedding day! haha

Anyway, that's pretty much it so far. About to head out the door. OH, so, I'm out of oatmeal, and, we got a free "weight loss proten powder" deal from Steve's coworker (we like whey protein). Anyway, it was "Tropical Fruit" flavored, and, I was skeptical about it from the start. Well, I had every reason to be! That crap tastes like that so called *bubble-gum* flavor they used to put in the liquid pennicillin when you were a kid. Its NASTY. And, I even made a smoothie out of it with milk, rasperries and a little bit of the tropical fruit V8. I think I will stick to vanilla thank you!

oh, one last thing....Only made it to the gym 4 times last week. I was striving for 6. But, I guess considering that I haven't really been going at ALL lately, that's not too bad. I want to make it at least all 5 weekdays this week, and if I can get some extra cardio in on Saturday, that would be great. But, we do play softball on Friday night, so I might not need to worry about cardio so much over the weekend. We'll see. Certainly won't hurt me! Only about 4 weeks till MOH day!

0 comments: